Let's talk logistics here:
- Buying eggs
- Hard boiling eggs
- Finding/buying crayons to write on aforementioned eggs
- Writing on eggs
- Dyeing eggs (multiple colours)
- Putting eggs in travel-safe container
- Carrying eggs to work
- Placing eggs strategically in fridge
- Awaiting (inevitable!) cleaning of fridge
- Pull garbage can over to fridge
- Throw out all contents of fridge
I especially love the underlined "CLEAN" so as to add emphasis.
"Clean the fridge", as opposed to
"Strategically place pre-prepared Easter eggs in fridge to remind nameless entity other than oneself to clean fridge".
I am *so* glad I don't work in an office anymore.