I can't write my disdain fast enough.
Let's explore the iconographic significance of this objet d'art:
- (Bugs?) Bunny, with pierced bunny ear and assymetrical hat angle for extra badassness= Tattoo owner is no friend to authority
- Early 90's-style peace sign tee= Allusion to the plight of Tibetans to gain independance
- Loose yet form-fitting slacks= Tattoo owner knows how to party, but can also clean up good for church and Grandma's house
- Nike high-tops= Socio-political commentary on the commodification of children as sweatshop workers
- Pole in hand= Obviously represents pole-vaulting. Duh.