Thursday, May 28, 2009

Golly! A Weenie Roast!

This is a post-WWII short film in which a creepy man's disembodied voice instructs teenagers on how to be popular.
Highlights:
  • Homoeroticism
  • Nutrition deficiency resulting in confusion surrounding scarves vs. mittens
  • Young girls answering the phone like 80-year old women
  • Sluts with pointy breasts
  • Phallic imagery
  • Teen Town (?!?)
  • Affirmation of established gender roles
  • Financial instability
  • Blanco-centric social values

Enjoy, my darling bitches!

Note: This is (I'm In Parentheses)'s first-ever video edit. Why didn't anyone tell me it was so difficult? I hate you all.

NAW!! Just kidding, I love you all! Especially you.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, your first video edit! Nothing like being Miss Popularity - yeahhh.

Sarah