Friday, June 12, 2009

Just a Squirt


Slow day. I need a template.


What are you doing right now?

Smokin' on a night train, chewin' on a jelly roll.


How many times have you been kissed today?

Does it count if I kiss myself? If it does, then 73.


What song is your ringtone?

Right now it's "Papa Was a Rolling Stone", but I'm most proud of getting the stink eye from some uptight bitch in Costco when my phone rang to "Erotica" by Madonna. I live to get the stink eye from strangers.


Rain or sun?

Rain. Sun is far too obvious and unimaginative.


What was your first job?

Fluffer at an assisted living facility.


Who was your favourite teacher?

My grade 8 English teacher, Mr. Mitchell. He was actually the son of W.O. Mitchell, and he loved to tell us stories about his dad getting spectacularly blitzed in rural Saskatchewan.


Wind, water, earth, or fire?

Who's asking these questions? The fucking Planeteers?


What is your favourite perfume?

Irrelevant Cheap Slag by Jessica Simpson. I wear it well.


Coke or Pepsi?

Seriously? Are these questions from like 1993? I feel like I'm taking the Pepsi Taste Test Challenge in a sad suburban mall. By the way, it's neither. Club Soda. What? I like it with lime. Caffeine makes me panic.


What do you wear to bed?

A smile. And a squirt of Irrelevant Cheap Slag by Jessica Simpson. I wear them well.

No comments: