Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Bitch Is Back



Yes, MOTHER, I have been away from the blog for far too long. I've been busy. I'm sorry. What exciting activities have been selfishly occupying my time? Since you're so fucking nosy, here's a list.

  • School
  • Volunteer fire department
  • My laughably empty social life
  • Watching movies
  • Corrupting juvies
  • Knitting afghans
  • Judging people who I catch reading "Twilight"
  • Showering with football teams to save water
  • Showering with Horshack to save Kotter
  • Cleaning the venetian blinds
  • Weeding the yard
  • Reading the bard
  • Encouraging Kanye to express himself
  • Shaving my legs
  • Shaving your legs
  • Shaving Horshack's legs
  • Enjoying the weather
  • Employing the leather
  • Sucking at life
Glad to be back. I missed you bitches.

Love,
The Irreplaceable
Michelle

1 comment:

Matt said...

Never leave again! Fuckin' eh.